BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Monday, March 10, 2008

The Introduction...

My name is Mom, at least to most of those around me. I'm married to a wonderful man, though it took me a lot of years and heartaches to reach him. He's also an amazing father and very supportive of any task that I decide to tackle. I am a 34 year old mother of 4 children ranging in age from 2 to 18 (three biological and one inherited). I also have 3 very needy cats and one husband who may also count as children on most days. I've learned most of my lessons in parenting through trial and error. Along the way I have discovered many tricks that have made parenting much easier and much more fun for me and my kids.

Over the years there have been many women that I have come in contact with who have had questions about parenting or relationship, yet they had no available forum to have their questions answered with realistic, usable information guaranteed to be provided without judgement. Some of these women had questions that they felt were either too dumb to ask or that the answer should have been easily available. Others had questions that were serious in nature, but somewhat taboo or embarrassing to discuss.

I am offering an open forum to discuss parenting issues that span many topics. If you find that you have valuable information to add to any topic that I discuss, feel free to include your input. If you have any question or topic that you wish me to address, please contact me and I will gladly offer my thoughts in a non-judgemental way that will provide suggestions for ways that any issue may be dealt with.

0 comments: