BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Meet the Gang

I have thought a great deal about how some of you visit daily and others several times a week. It occurred to me that you might like to learn a bit more about me and my gang.


This will begin a series of posts devoted to the wonderful people in my life.


Randall - He's 41 years old. We've been together for 10 years and married for 4, almost 5, of those. He's a public defender here in Georgia and loves his work. He's the father of Kira and Marisa and stepfather of Gibson. He's also a wonderful Uncle to Angel, our oldest child. Without him, I would never have accomplished my goals.
He does have one flaw, though. He has some sort of disturbing pillow issues that requires him to switch pillows nightly and sometimes more than once or twice a night. I'm not real sure what that's all about.





2 comments:

Memories Of Mine said...

This is a nice idea. I look forward to meeting the rest of your family.

The pillow issue cant be to much of a flaw if you have put up with it for 10 year.

MSM said...

Hey, you left a comment on my bloggy giveaway, the monkey plates. That picture of the little girl is me. That was me when I was younger, I'm thirteen now.