BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Can I Do Art?

My daughters love to do art. I have tried so many times to find a suitable way for them to do their art without causing too much difficulty for me. I have finally come up with an ideal solution that will allow them to do their art whenever they want, without much direction from me.

Setting up an art center is a great way to allow your children artistic freedom without putting too much stress on yourself.

Crayola has a wonderful page on their website that can help you set up an art center in your own home. http://www.crayola.com/parents/powercreativity/artcenter/

Check it out. I know I will be browsing it at length. I'll update later on how my own project of creating an art center is going. I definitely need to do this so my girls can do art without having to beg and badger me into setting everything up.

0 comments: