BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Friday, September 19, 2008

The Mom Song

THIS video is absolutely hilarious. A friend of mine directed me to the video while asking me to help her figure out how to get it posted. Well, in order to be able to give her the proper directions I have to refresh my memory. Lucky me, this is worthy of hanging around. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw her on Dr. Phil. Hil-lar-ious!!!

Petula said...

I've seen her before and saw her on Dr. Phil... that song is great. It's the mom anthem, huh?

"Lisa" said...

HI-Larious!!!

Unknown said...

ROFL I loved that thanks for posting it :D