BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Check It Out

I found this. Well, honestly, my husband found it and sent me to see.

He found it through fazed.net because he loves to browse that site.

So, if you want something to laugh at - and be sure you really can laugh out loud without causing an issue - then check this out.

Oh yeah - one more thing. Go to the bathroom before you click that link because if you don't, you will probably need to change your clothes afterwards.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those poor babies are probably thinking HEY I just went through HELL get that camera outta my face LOL

Petula said...

Oh my goodness. Some of them look dazed while others just look plain angry or bored. Too funny.