BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Smurfs

You can now buy Smurf episodes on DVD. Your kids will love them just as much as you did. Of course, Kira swears she doesn't like the Smurfs. She says this over and over again - while she sits in front of the T.V. transfixed by the little blue creatures.

Go buy the Smurfs. You'll enjoy listening to them while your kids are watching them. (I enjoy watching them, too. I admit it.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

La La La La La La La La La La La

LOL I love the Smurfs :D we have a retro cartoon channel so I can watch them any time :D

Mom said...

La La la La La La La la La La La...

We don't have TV here, only DVDs and VHS. We only bought one Smurfs season but will likely buy the other one that is available sometime soon.

Memories Of Mine said...

We have 3 Smurf DVD, We LOVE them!!!!

I still have all my old Smurf figurines too and the kids play with them in the bath.

We even use to have a Record of the Smurfs singings songs but I am not sure where that is.

Tammy said...

I just saw a whole bunch of smurf toys in Wal-mart yesterday. I was instantly transported back in time. My grandparents lived in germany when I was young, and we had smurfs long before any of the kids in North America did! We were way ahead of our time lol.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Smurfs are lovable creatures we will surely enjoy watching on TV. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.