BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just so you know...

I'm having a difficult time writing just now. I haven't forgotten my discipline series, it just isn't coming easy to me for various reasons. I'll work it out in a day or two and you'll soon be enjoying more of everything I have to say.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

No problem take a break have a cup a tea We'll still be here :D

Anonymous said...

I hope everything is ok. Take all the time you need and we will see you when you are ready.

Mom said...

Thank you both.

Everything is OK. I'm just struggling with this topic of discipline. It is such a difficult and emotional topic for everybody. I need to approach it from a particular direction to avoid any misunderstandings.

Because I know I have to approach with caution, my mind is not wanting to approach at all.

And yet I feel driven to cover the topic. I don't want to walk away from this only half finished. It's such an important part of parenting. I'll get there - a little at a time.

Petula said...

I see you got pass your difficulty - I'm glad... the writing wall blocks us all sometimes.