BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Thursday, June 25, 2009

With A Saddened Heart

I want to send a bit of sympathy out to the family and friends of Farrah Fawcett.

Quoted from this article:

LOS ANGELES – Farrah Fawcett, the "Charlie's Angels" star whose feathered blond hair and dazzling smile made her one of the biggest sex symbols of the 1970s, died Thursday after battling cancer. She was 62.

---

This is such a sad day. I remember watching Charlie's Angels when I was little. I loved that show so much.

1 comments:

Maria said...

This is so sad. I loved that show and was always in awe of her. may she rest in peace.