BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Artspalooza

If you live in the Atlanta area, LISTEN UP!!!

There is a free show --- YEP, I SAID FREE!!! --- coming to the Woodruff Arts Center.

"Bring your family and enjoy FREE performances from Young Audience's musicians,
dancers, puppeteers, storytellers, visual artists, and theatre artists, on the Rich
Auditorium
Stage."

The artspalooza is scheduled for THREE Saturdays in August. ** August 15th, 22nd, and 29th **

There will be two shows on each day. ** 10:00 AM and 12:30 PM **

(psst -- Pet -- I'll be at the 12:30 show on August 15th... You should really consider joining me. )

The big catch to this whole FREE SHOW thing is this....

Yeah - you knew there was a catch of some sort. There always is.

Okay, I'll tell you.

Space is limited. You have to register in advance. It's a very simple process, though. I already registered my family. It took me less than 5 minutes. It was great. I'm guessing they send tickets because they asked for my address, but it could just be that they check your ID at the door.

This link right here ---> LINK <--- will take you to the proper location to learn more about this FREE SHOW (you got the FREE part, right), so go check it out.

(Let me know if you plan to go to that August 15th @ 12:30 show. That's when I'll be there with me and my gang.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds cool too bad I'm in NY :P

Hey how's it been I haven't stopped by in a while. We went vacation :D Did ya miss me? :D

The Mind of a Mom said...

I'm getting sleepless...

vange said...

Puppets are kinda creepy.

Petula said...

That's a great idea. Thanks! I'll register for that show now... it's perfect because that's my weekend with the kids and we don't have anything planned.

You rock as usual!