BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Fragrance Collection by Glade

I love this candle. I just had to tell you.

I don't usually burn candles because the fragrance is often far too intense for me. Because I don't burn them, I tend not to buy them.

Well - I had all these coupons for $3.00 off of any one candle from The Fragrance Collection by Glade. When I visited my local Publix - which I rob regularly - I found that they had these 4.9 oz Glade candles on sell for $2.99.

IMAGINE THAT!!!

Really, how does one walk away from that kind of a deal? So I bought every single one of them. Yep - I had 9 coupons and there were exactly 9 candles sitting on the shelf. Now there are 9 of these candles sitting on my counter. One of them was lucky enough to get lit.

I stole (ahem -bought) these candles for the purpose of gifting them to people that I know who will enjoy them, but I decided to try one of them for myself. The one I chose to light is the Earthly Awakening scent. I was pleasantly surprised. I actually forgot that the candle was burning because it just wasn't that strong. I would occasionally catch a whiff of fragrance as I walked through the kitchen, but my head wasn't hurting from the overpowering aroma like happens with most candles I've used.

Randall seemed to like this candle, too, because it isn't too girly. It's really nice. I might even steal some more next week.

2 comments:

Petula said...

I love candles! I have those coupons too and I went to my (sorry) regular grocery store and they weren't carrying them. I must get to Publix. How long is the sale going on there?

Mom said...

I'm not sure how long the sale is. It wasn't a listed sale, just a price change on the shelf. Do you prefer "orange vanilla" or "earthly awakening"?

Let me know and I'll bring you one when I come visit.