BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Green Cheapskate

Please note that I have added The Green Cheapskate to my Sites to See list. I stumbled onto this site through Cafe Mom and just love her energy and earth saving suggestions.

Take some time to visit and learn a few new techniques for reducing your energy usage.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mom

I went to her website but you are not able to post comments. I applaud both you and her for the postings.
I live in a town called Stoney Creek, it's in Ontario Canada (that is near Buffalo/Niagara Falls) and we have a 1 bag of garbage per house hold rule in our town. We are provided with a green bin as we are required to compose and there is no limit on how much compost you can put out. We have blue boxes as we are required to re-cycle and again there is no limit on re-cycle. Before you think wow that must be so hard to do, it's not it is the simplest thing. It just really makes you think of the things that you throw in the trash that should go elsewhere.