BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Thursday, July 31, 2008

What to Do?

The house is empty. The children are gone. (to Grandma's, of course...) The husband is at work. The teenagers are at his parent's house.

I am ALL alone, (except for four very annoying cats that keep begging me for attention).

I suppose cleaning the house would be the proper thing to do. It needs to be cleaned. I just don't "feel" like cleaning. It's boring.

It really is hard sometimes to decide what to do with so much free time. As a mom, I get so accustomed to the noise and the chaos. When the chaos is gone I feel lost. It's too quiet. There's definitely something (two somethings, actually) missing from my world today.

Well, the practical side does win out a little bit. I've made some progress on the Big Mess, though admittedly not much. I'll soon be skipping over to Wal-Mart for flea treatments for the cats because Angel's cat came home with fleas and now they all have fleas (JOY!).

Beyond that, I'm being lazy today. I slept until nearly 10:00 AM this morning. I would've slept longer if those darned cats had left me alone. Oh well, I needed to get up and make something useful of my day.

How do you spend your free time when you manage to get any? Make sure you have a bit of fun to recharge your batteries.

0 comments: