BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just So You Know...

Those of you who entered my give away a while back....

Your prizes are now officially in the mail. I actually managed to get them to the post office today.

Yes, I know I emailed each of you and told you that I would mail them on Tuesday. However, I am the world's worst procrastinator. I always seem to have such a hard time getting anything done.

Today, I managed to get to the post office five minutes before they closed. Yep - I showed up at the door with an arm load of packages just FIVE short minutes before they were able to lock me out. He he... Poor postal workers had to deal with me and my mess.

Did you know that sending a package out of the country requires a customs form? Guess who did not realize this? Luckily, the form only takes a minute or so to complete.

I hope you all enjoy your treats.

4 comments:

Petula said...

I got mine today! Thank you so much. They are darling. Amareah loves them. Even Amber (the teenager!) is trying to get one. I took pictures and will post them soon. Then I grabbed them and put them on top of my desk so the baby doesn't pull them all apart. My son was opening them to see what was in side. Oh so very cute...thanks! (BTW: I'm behind on email so I didn't get the email saying when you'd mail them. :D)

Memories Of Mine said...

Oh we cant wait for our goodies!!
Thanks for taking the time to fill out the customs form.

Anonymous said...

Mine came today. I may have to keep it for myself.
THANK YOU !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog via Linkshare and i love your articles. I just sent you an email about potentially having one of them republished on my site, ParentingPink.com (http://www.parentingpink.com). Have a great day!