BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Monday, December 29, 2008

What The ???

In the land of HOLY F-ING OH MY GOSH!!!!

Go to this link and watch this video. I'm not posting it here, because I don't think I can.

And hit this link to see a bit more of the craziness that I came across today.

I'm still stunned so I have nothing else to say.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first I thought there was no big deal. But then he's just hanging there without a parachute. I thought he was going to fall cause he was hanging fora long ass time.

Check out the vid here.

http://alustforlife.com/archives/469

The guy in the vid is crazy as well.