BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Flu

We had to have Randall taken to the hospital yesterday by ambulance because he was unable to walk and the doctor was concerned about complications brought on by the flu.

After a battery of tests and a night in the hospital, we're still not certain what is going on. He's getting better (at least a little), but has to stay in tonight, as well, for continued observations and daily standard panel blood work. Hopefully he'll be able to come home tomorrow.

Maybe I need to rethink that flu shot thing...

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Wow...sorry to hear that Randall is sick. Here's hoping he gets better soon. That stuff is going around I tell ya!

The Mind of a Mom said...

Oh my gosh Mom

I hope he is okay! I just got back into town from a Business trip and stopped by to see how everyone was
I hope he gets better soon!