BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Friday, May 15, 2009

More of Me

Hello to all my favorite visitors. Some of you will be thrilled to know that I've started yet another blog. (Some of you will just think I've lost my mind, but don't worry about that. I never had one to begin with.)

I decided to start a new site to document our home school learning experiences. If you are interested in following along with our daily learning, feel free to visit this new site.

Kids Choose What to Learn

If you aren't interested in home schooling, or reading about what we learn each day, then feel free to disregard this post and just move along. I won't mind. Heck, I won't even notice...



MySpace Graphics
MySpace Graphics

0 comments: