BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Monday, July 6, 2009

Are You Home, Yet?

For my regular readers, please excuse this interruption in our regularly schedule theme. This is a special post for a very special person. Enjoy the picture. I hope it makes you smile. (Don't ask for an explanation... just nod and smile.)




6 comments:

The Mother said...

We have a HAWK living in our backyard. We are currently wondering how long we'll continue to have bunnies living in our backyard.

A. nony mouse said...

heh heh heh

MamaFlo said...

Owls are my favorite bird.

JENIE=) said...

no need for words actually, hahaha! "honey, you there?" (as if i have one!!!)

Grampy said...

I'm nodding and smiling.

Siddhartha said...

Yeah! I can feel a blissful laugh! Good entertainment.