BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Friday, July 17, 2009

Look What Kira Can Do!!!

I asked Kira to sit back on a bench today and cross her legs. I expected her to pull her legs up under her like usual. Instead....

THIS is what she did.



To find out why THIS is such a BIG DEAL, check out the following articles.

When the News Is Not Good

Kira's Big Day

Cast Off

It's GONE!!!

2 comments:

The Mind of a Mom said...

oh my gosh!! Did she have a big smile? I know I do :o)

Mom said...

You know what, Toni...

She wasn't even aware that she had done it. I certainly didn't point it out to her, either, because then she would have thought about it.