BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Traveling With Your Baby

You may recall that I'm planning an Epic Road Trip. Well, as a part of my preparations I am doing a bit of research on how to make that trip easier for me and the girls. Three months is a long time to be on the road, so the more I prepare now - the better off we will all be.

While I was playing around this morning searching for tips and ideas, I came across the neatest website - Baby Travel. They have tons of information about how to make traveling with a small child easier and safer. One section has safety tips for traveling with your baby based on the age of the child. They even have a list of hotels that are baby friendly.

When I go on my trip, the girls will be much older than the baby range, but it occurred to me that I probably have a few readers who still have babies and would appreciate the information.

On a slightly related note, if you happen to be planning a long distance trip - or a long distance move - here is an article I wrote that provides information that might be useful.

I have to return to my random wanderings around the web now. I'm in total research mode again and must take advantage of that while it lasts.

If you have any tips for traveling with children, be sure to share them by leaving a comment. I love comments - and tips - from my readers.

2 comments:

Frankie said...

Snacks, snacks and more snacks along with surprise books and toys. Every always says portable DVDs and stuff like that.

vange said...

Here's a tip: if you have a baby, do not travel by plane. Based on the number of flights I have been on where at least one baby screamed the ENTIRE TIME, I don't think they enjoy that mode of travel.