BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Translations

What she says: "I'm hungry."

What she means: "I don't want to go to bed."

What she says: "I'm tired."

What she means: "I want my pacifier even though it isn't bedtime and I think if I tell you that I'm tired you will let me have what I want."

What she says: "I don't like macaroni and cheese."

What she means: "I wanted the OTHER macaroni and cheese that is better than THIS one."

What she says: "I can't do it."

What she means: "It's hard and I don't feel like working at it right now."

What she says: "I want my Daddy."

What she means: "Maybe I can convince him to give me an ice cream sandwich before you tell him that you already gave me one."

What she says: "I'm not tired."

What she means: "I don't want to go to sleep because I know you're going to do something special without me or eat something that you don't want to share as soon as I crash."

1 comments:

Petula said...

LOL... I hear those same kinds of things.