BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm a WINNER!!!

How cool is this. I got an email this morning telling me that I won one of the give aways. I'm so excited and surprised. I never actually expected to win anything.

Here's a link to what I won and the site that is giving it away. Take some time to browse her site.

http://www.wearyparent.com/giveaway-1-youre-a-good-mom-book-pack/

3 comments:

Homemom3 said...

Followed your link from www.WearyParent.com. Congratulations! Hope you had a great Bloggy Giveaway week.

Memories Of Mine said...

Yipee! Congratulation of your win

Petula said...

Congratulations!! Winning has got to be a good feeling, huh? :-)