BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Thursday, May 8, 2008

What day is it?

MUST - HAVE - SLEEP!

I don't even know what day it is anymore. I have not slept a full night since Saturday night because Risa keeps waking up through the night. This is one of those times when even an expert mom can be pulled to the very edge of sanity.

I know how lucky I am because I have family that will help me. I also have a wonderful husband who would gladly sit up all night long with me if I asked him.

If I seem a bit scattered over the next few days, just remember that I am suffering through 2 year molars.

0 comments: