BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Sunday, June 22, 2008

The ABCs of Me.

I have been tagged by Petula for the ABC of Me Meme.
**Make sure you pay attention to the letter “T” cause I may be tagging you!**

A. Attached or Single? Attached...
B. Best Friend? Randall and Misty
C. Cake or pie? Cake if it's chocolate.
D. Day of choice? Grandma Day!
E. Essential item? Coke
F. Favorite color? Blue
G. Gummy bears or worms? Neither
H. Home town? Canton, GA
I. Favorite indulgence? Magazines
J. January or July? January
K. Kids? 4
L. Life isn’t complete without? Snugglebug Snuggles
M. Marriage date? August 4, 2003
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers 1 sisters
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples
P. Phobias? None, really.
Q. Quotes? If you had it to do all over again, would you?
R. Reasons to smile? Giggle fits.
S. Season of choice? Spring
T. Tag 5 people: Soccermom
U. Unknown fact about me? My house is a mess.
V. Vegetable? Green Beans
W. Worst habit? Procrastination
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Huh???
Y. Your favorite food? Olive Garden Fettuccine Alfredo
Z. Zodiac sign? Aquarius
Z. Which zoo animal is your favorite? **WHY are there TWO Zs in THIS alphabet???** Polar Bears are my favorite.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mom
I as tagged once before but did not know the whats or hows. But I do now and I did it! :o) ~ yea me...lol

Memories Of Mine said...

choice of cake is inportant. I have being fighting for freedom to chose tpye of birthday cake at work today.

Petula said...

I didn't even notice the two Zs. Hee!

I forgot you're in GA? We should get together. Uh, where's Canton? heard of it, but have no idea. :-)