BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Sunday, June 8, 2008

I've been tagged.....

One of my regular readers, Petula from It's a Woman's World, has tagged me in hopes of learning more about me. In an attempt to comply with the requests of my fans, I'm going to post this here. (I won't be tagging anybody, though, so I'll be skipping that rule...)

Here are the rules:

1. link the person(s) who tagged you

2. Mention the rules on your blog

3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours...

4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them…

5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Here are my unspectacular quirks:

1) I hate housework. I seriously have a hard time doing much more than dishes and basic picking up.

2) I generally do not like other people's children. Most people that I come in contact with allow their children to behave in ways that annoy me. Because of this, I tend to avoid play dates and such.

3) I can sing the theme song to Backyardigans, Barney, and Blue's Clues without even realizin that I'm singing.

4) I skip breakfast most days. I generally do not eat anything until after 11:00 and sometimes later.

5) I read juvenile fiction frequently. I have a huge collection of books for my kids to read. I generally try to read them first to be sure the content is appropriate.

6) I have asthma and when I start laughing too hard, I have trouble breathing.

***(happy Pet?)***

Feel free to ask me any questions. I will gladly tell you anything you want to know.

4 comments:

Petula said...

BIG GRIN! LOL! Yes, I am very happy! And, it's funny, because I agree with #2. See, we have a lot in common! :-)

Mom said...

Hehe - I hope you don't mind me calling you "Pet".

Anonymous said...

Okay I love it! ~ just give me a bit to think about what else I need to know...hahaha

Petula said...

No, I don't mind. I think it's funny ... that's actually one of the ways I know if someone really likes me or feels close to me. I don't share that nickname with everyone, but my family still calls me that.