BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Thursday, October 30, 2008

The cast...


It occurred to me that I had failed to get this picture up for all of Kira's adoring fans to see.
THIS is the infamous GREEN cast. It is VERY GREEN.

5 comments:

The Mind of a Mom said...

Hey Mom

Good to see you having a few moments to write! When you said green you really did mean it. I thought the same thing when you said pink about her other cast.
She looks very happy. Hope all is well

Unknown said...

WOW that is some serious green.

I hope she is more comfortable then that looks.
Though she looks like shes having a good day.

You have to posts some pictures when its off of Kira up and running :D

Memories Of Mine said...

Gosh, I hope sunglasses came as standard issue. That is some bright green.
I agree she does look happy. What a beautiful child to find time to laugh when stuck in something like that. I can totally understand why you don’t wish for her to have another cast.
Let her soak in the bubble bath until the water goes cold and she has crinkly toes.

Anonymous said...

Awww look at her. It looks like she has a strong spirit though and is happy despite. I hope that after this you will not have to have another cast put on. Saying a prayer for her.

Petula said...

Look at your beautiful baby. She does look happy there and I am sure the green is that bright to block out any unhappy thoughts! I can't wait to see her up and about... I know you can't wait either.