BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Just Give It Away!

Well, I have this really awesome Give-Away going where you could easily win one year of Family Fun Magazine for FREE!

But it seems nobody is really interested in my favorite magazine. I've had THREE people join my contest. Yep - THREE. That means that the odds of winning right now are very, very good.

Now, my contest has about 6 more days until it's OVER.

So, if you want to get something for FREE...Then visit this link to find out how.

5 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Aww, man, if it was a book, I'd post it at my Win a Book website. Have you gotten a hold of sites like Prizey, which list all sorts of contests?

Grace said...

Who don't love magazine give-aways? I collected them.
Ok, I did the rules already. Been to their website, and what I like on their site is the "Craft" section as I love crafts all the time. :)

Anonymous said...

That's my favorite magazine too!!! I've subscribed for 20 years now!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your nice comments yesterday and for following. I am not following you too!

Lydia

Mom said...

Lydia,

Do you have any idea how truly awesome it is to be "not followed" by THE most popular blogger on Entrecard?

And you left me a comment.

I have to go swoon now.