BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm Just Me!

Well, some of you may remember a while back when I posted a series to let you Meet the Gang. You may have noticed that none of those posts included any pictures of me. The reason was this: I couldn't find the disc that has the "good" pictures of me on it. I wasn't going to post the "not good" pictures, so I just didn't post any pictures.

Today I located that disc. It wasn't really hard to find. I knew where it was. I just never got the energy or motivation to go dig it out until today. Now that the pictures are on my computer, I thought I would share with you.

This is me! This picture was taken on September 10, 2004 when Kira was 2 days old. We were still in the hospital, as you can tell by all the bands on my arm. Randall's mother has a friend who does photography. She wanted to add infants to her portfolio, so she came to the hospital and did an hour and a half photo shoot of Little Miss Kira. (She came to the hospital when Marisa was born, too, but that disc is hiding somewhere else and I'm not sure where at the moment.) This happens to be one of my most favorite pictures of me - ever!


4 comments:

Petula said...

That's a very sweet picture. It's good to see you! :)

Memories Of Mine said...

Wow, I think you look good for just having a baby. I think I looked a wreck.

It's nice to finally put a face to the words.

Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. Thanks so much for sharing!

Becca

Please visit me at http://www.askbecca.com

Anonymous said...

Mom - what a great photo of you and Kira. After we had our first two children, I became so addicted to babies. . . I think I could have had 15. I never cease to be amazed at this amazing, amazing thing called a family.