BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Labels

Art (4) baby (5) blogs (3) cleaning (4) Dear Mom (5) educational (13) entertainment (11) Free Stuff (3) fun (8) Grrumbles (4) humor (14) issues (10) lunch (3) Medical (9) My Family (13) pregnancy (1) Preschoolers (5) Products (3) reading (1) safety (4) solutions (19) Teens (1) Toddlers (5) Tweens (3)

Monday, April 12, 2010

Vacation Over

I'm back home now from my trip to D.C. with Gibson. The trip was decent. The opportunity to spend some quality time with Gibson - without distraction - was worth the expense and hassle. I walked away from this trip still feeling as though I'm the last person in the world that Gibson would want to spend time with. However, I made the effort to improve our relationship. I even told him that it was my goal to make our relationship better. Now it has to be up to him to decide if his mother is worth a bit of effort.

SIGH!

I enjoyed the break from the smaller kids. Though I did find myself missing them quite terribly. I had to remind myself regularly that everybody needs a vacation from their job from time to time - even Mothers. The break has recharged my batteries and left me feeling as though I can face the day-to-day again. It was difficult to be away from my girls, but I believe it was worth it.

1 comments:

Blog customization said...

Thanks for the post.Good to hear that it was a fulfilling vacation for you and i really hope your relationship with Gibson has also improved from what it was in the past.Vacations are always a great way to unwind.Look forward to hearing from you soon again.